My favourite – shoes. I hate paying full price for shoes, probably because there is never a point in time when I actually NEED shoes. So when I wait for a sale, its way easier to justify another pair.
So I have scoured the internet, literally I spent hours, looking for the cutest styles at the best prices to share. Most are close to 50% off. How can you say no? It has taken alot of willpower to not fill my own shopping carts. Well except for three pairs.
So here they are – some of my favourite pairs – ALL on sale.
And to shop more summer sale round ups, click here for dresses and here for jackets.
- Gingham Strappy Sandal. DSW | $30 | You can’t beat this price. This would be the perfect shoe to lighten up a little black dress.
- Cap Toe Ivory Pumps. Town Shoes | $130 |These are a little more of a splurge but they are classic and can be worn year round. LOVE these. I have an identical pair from Zara and I wear them with everything – skinny black pants, distressed denim, leather shorts. And the low block heel makes them super comfortable.
- Rebecca Minkoff Studded Slingback. Town Shoes | $115 | These would be the perfect work shoe. Fashionable, classic and comfortable.
- Vince Camuto Studded Leather Pumps. The Bay | $150 | Love the ankle detail on these.
- Sam Edelman Black and White Striped Mules. The Bay | $90 | These would be a great shoe for an all black look. SOLD OUT. SORRY.
- Floral Embellished Pumps. Town Shoes | $77 | A stunning special occasion shoe. If I had seen these 10 years ago, they definitely would have been my wedding shoes. Beautiful detail.
- Grey Espadrille Wedge. DSW | $62 | These come in black, but the grey is so nice for Summer and would work into Fall.
- Vince Camuto Strappy Multi Colour Sandals. The Bay | $117 | Also great for a special occasion, love the colours and tassel ties.
- Calvin Klein Nude Embellished Mules. The Bay | $105 | A great neutral shoe for summer. Perfect for the office.
- Floral Pumps. Aldo | $35 | I had to get these. They are such a cute substitute for a nude shoe because a light floral pattern like this goes with pretty much everything. They would look so good with stripes or a pair of girlfriends jeans.
- Sam Edelman Ankle Strap Sandals. Town Shoes | $103 | These come in black too but the pink…….love the pink. The different shades of pink work so well together.
- Rebecca Minkoff Gold Bow Mules. Town Shoes | $100 | Metallic is another great neutral, these are so easy to dress up or down.
- 1 State Black Leather Wedge Mules. Town Shoes | $90 | The shape of these shoes is so classic yet so so right now.
- Nude Studded Loafers. Aldo | $37 | Wardrobe stable – classic loafers.
- Rosegold Slides. Aldo| $20 | Beach shoes.
- Karl Lagerfeld Metallic Ruffle Mules. The Bay | $63 | I ordered these too, I had been eyeing them for a few months so I think it was meant to be…..
- 1 State Studded White Loafers. Town Shoes | $95 | I love a white shoe, this loafer would be great with an all black work outfit and also with distressed denim for a more casual look.
- Sam Edelman Studded Leather Slides. The Bay | $87 | The perfect weekend shoe to wear with you denim cut offs and would look cute with a maxi dress.
- Lucky Brand Camo Mules. Nordstrom | $65 | I love all things camo. I just do.
- Blue Gingham Double Bow Slides. The Bay | $60 ” The blue gingham pattern is so cute on these. And the bows. So feminine. Love.
Bay Days!!! So many Summer Sandals are 50% off at The Bay TODAY ONLY. I went through all the sale pieces and picked my favs below.
1. Anne Klein Double Bow Slides. These are in my shopping cart. Love the print. They come in black too if you are looking for something a little more neutral. Sale Price $50.
Continue reading “Bay Days Round Up: Sumer Sandals 50% Off”
I took a peak at some of the new arrivals at Aldo this morning because they are having a BOGO 40% off sale on footwear. And they have some really cute stuff – great casual everyday flats and some really nice heels. As always shipping and returns are free (if you spend $70). Here are my favs.
1. Fuschia/Orange Pump with See Through Side Panel.
I love these two colours together. They look great as a pop of colour with a neutral outfit or go bold and pair them with a bright blue or yellow.
Continue reading “Currently Crushing On: Aldo Under $100”
I was apprehensive about the mule trend at first. It took me a while to get on board. But now mules are my go-to shoe and not because I need or want to be “on trend” but because I finally realized how practical a slip on shoe is. I wish I figured this out last summer when I was 9 months pregnant. Anyhow, I have become slightly obsessed with mules so I am sharing some of my fav mules under $100.
First I will share some casual options and then a few that are more office appropriate.
Continue reading “Spring’s Cutest Mules Under $100”
My favourite days are Bay Days, especially when shoes are on sale. I added a ‘few’ new pairs to my shoe wardrobe today as I was going through all the shoes on sale. There are so many cute style at great prices. Here are all my favs from the sale.
1. Vince Camuto Metallic Leather Slides
Continue reading “Bay Days: Spring Shoe Sale”
I have never been a big fan of flats but as my feet age and my kids become faster I have started to seek out some comfortable, yet stylish, flats. And when I saw these red flats at Winners I knew they would be a perfect addition to my new, more practical shoe wardrobe. Sure they were only $49, but thats not what sold me. They are super comfortable, I love the pointed toe and they are that perfect shade of candy apple red.
I got these at Winners and you all know what that means – sorry. But I found a similar pair at TopShop (only $58).
Click the image to shop or click here.
As I add to my shoe collection, my goal is to pick shoes that will work with the majority of my daily wardrobe. And the red flats do not disappoint, they are super versatile, not to mention a classic. I have included a few styling options below to show how versatile they really are.
Continue reading “Shoe Diaries: Red Flats”
To be honest Aldo isn’t always my go to store for shoes and accessories. But this Spring they have some gorgeous pieces. So many florals and pinks. In love.
Continue reading “Currently Coveting: Aldo Shoes”
I love shoes. Like really love them. Before babies I wore heels all the time. I would suffer for a great pair of heels. My poor feet. Now that I am carrying a baby on my hip and chasing a two year old round, I have come to terms with the fact that I need something more sensible. So its been fun, albeit challenging, to find a new shoe wardrobe that marries comfort (or at least more comfortable than a 4 inch pair of heels) and fashion.
And I know I am not alone in this challenge so every week I am going to share a pair of shoes that are both fashionable and functional and a few ways to style them. This first week I am going to share a pair that I ordered from Zara last week. And they were only $40.
Click the image to shop or click here.
Continue reading “Shoe Diaries: Pearly Flat Mules”