Next up in the summer sale round up is jackets. I love waiting for jackets to come on sale because they are typically a more expensive item. And who doesn’t love a deal. Most of these jackets are close to 50% off. And while they may not be a go to for these hot summer days, thee jackets will be perfect for Fall layers (yes I went there, sorry) and also great for those chilly AC office environments.
And if you are looking for dresses, be sure to check out the summer dress sales here.
1. Linen Coat With Shoulder Detail. Zara | $60 | This one is over 50% off.
2. Textured Pink Long Blazer. Zara | $60 | Also over 50% off. This is so cute for the office. It would look great with a pair of red pants. Or denim if you want a more casual look. I am not usually very into pink, but I love a pink jacket.
3. Belted Checked Coat. TopShop at The Bay | $96 | I love how the print brings structure to this jacket but the belt tie keeps it casual and flowy.
4. Textured Checked Trench. TopShop at The Bay | $96
5. Green Duster Jacket. TopShop at Nordstrom | $76 | I have to have this. This is an amazing colour. Its so classic. I think the Queen wears a coat this colour, just saying.
6. Yellow Oversized Blazer. Zara | $60 | This colour makes me happy.
7. Sidestripe Trench. TopShop at The Bay | $81 | This modern take on the trench coat has great side stripe detail on the sleeves. SOLD OUT. SORRY.
8. Blush Asymmetric Oversized Blazer. TopShop at The Bay | $66 | You can’t go wrong with blush, it goes with pretty much everything.
9. Rust Oversized Blazer. Nordstrom | $60 | This is great colour too, sort of unexpected for blazer. And the fit on this is o perfect.
It’s spring and summer sale time ladies. There are so many beautiful pieces at great prices right now.
Over the next week I am going to round up all my fav sale pieces, including shoes, dresses, outerwear, accessories and more. Basically all the things I wish were in my closet, at prices that I would be willing to pay. But this girl only has so much closet space and a mat leave bank account. I am going to start with dresses but check back daily as I will publish something new each day. Or sign up for email below to be alerted when a new post is published.
1. Classic Black Chiffon Midi. Aritzia | $80
2. Black Linen Sundress. Nordstom | $97 | The bow detail on the back is so beautiful.
3. Black and White Striped Wrap Dress. The Bay | $104
4. Bell Sleeve Mini Dress. The Bay | $50 | This is a perfect Fall transitional piece. I ordered this one – hope it fits.
5. V Neck Ruffle Dress. The Bay | $34
6. Blush Ruffle Maxi. Urban Outfitters | $60
7. Blush Off The Shoulder Body Con. The Bay | $110
8. Pink and Red Midi Dress. Nordstrom | $69 | This is my absolute fav.
9. Red Strappy Dress. The Bay | $50
10. Tiered Floral Maxi. The Bay | $66
11. White Ruffle Midi Sundress. Nordstrom | $65
12. Button Front Sundress. Nordstrom | $82
13. Yellow Lace Off The Shoulder Midi. Nordstrom | $75
14. Yellow Tie Front Jumper. Urban Outfitters | $40 | This also comes in navy but I am loving the yellow.
15. Yellow City Print Ruffle Mini. The Bay |$35 | Love the print om this, this one is on its way into my closet as well.
I love gingham in black or navy. It’s casual yet there is something about this print that makes it feel a little more structured and put together.
I have put together some of my favourite gingham looks together, mostly dresses, and mostly from Nordstrom because its the half year sale. Which means most of these are 40-50% off until June 3. If you haven’t shopped Nordstrom before, they do have an excellent return policy. The only downfall is that shipping isn’t free from Canada but at these prices, I don’t mind paying a few extra dollars to shop. Or you can call your local store to see if they have it in stock and have them set it aside for you to pick up.
1. Mixed Print Dress. Nordstrom.
The back detail is so cute. Although probably not a great dress if you are busty. The sale price is only $40.
Continue reading “All About Gingham. All under $100.”