I know everybody and their sister is talking about the Nordtrom Anniversary Sale right now on social media so I thought I would share a slightly different take. Lets be honest, Nordstrom Canada does not have a great online shopping experience. Mostly due to the large fees for shipping and customs/handling. But they do have some nice things and the Anniversary Sale is a great opportunity to invest in some Fall pieces at great prices. But it requires heading to the actual store if you want a deal.
So these are few Nordstom Canada Sale picks that I actually found in store. A couple things to note: 1) you can’t always find the things online in the stores in Canada and 2) the pricing online is often different in store.
I went to the Yorkdale store on early access day a couple days ago and here are some of the items I found. As you can see I was most excited by the shoes. Although with an 11 month old in tow, I also didn’t have hours to browse the clothing section so its likely I may have passed over some nice things. Either way its worth a trip to the store.
1. BP Motto Leggings. $31. I had been eyeing these leggings since last Winter so I was pleased to see they were part of the sale. And I was even more pleased when I tried them on. They fit awesome, similar to SPANX in terms of the rise, but not as much compression. But still they do a great job at sucking it all in. I would totally wear these postpartum. They are more olive green than the pic which makes then appear really brown. They come in black too.
2. SPANX Faux Leather Leggings. If you are in the market for some new faux leather leggings, the SPANX ones are awesome. I got these last year at the Anni Sale and they were a lifesaver for me postpartum. I forget the price I saw them at instore but I think they were less than $100.
3. Vince Camuto Slingbacks. $120. I also fell in love with these slingbacks. They have such a cool retro feel. I didn’t buy them because they were a little loose around the ankle on me for some reason but I have really narrow feet.
4. Louise Et Cie Leopard Bow Slides. $120. These mules were also so cute on. I love the oversized bow. If I had endless budget and more space in my shoe closet I would have brought these home as well.
5. Treasure And Bond White Studded Mules. $99. I can’t wait to wear these in the Fall with girlfriends jeans and a checked blazer.
6. Chuck Taylor Shoreline Sneakers. $50. Okay I totally didn’t need another pair of sneakers, but these were only $50 and the light blush colour is so cute. So I had to. I didn’t see these online but they were in store. No idea if they are still in store though.
7. Vince Camuto Booties. $145. I came home with these booties. Super comfortable but now I am on the fence about whether to keep them or not. I definitely need a pair brown booties BUT I have seen so many bloggers talk about these and I hate when I have the same stuff as everyone else.