My favourite – shoes. I hate paying full price for shoes, probably because there is never a point in time when I actually NEED shoes. So when I wait for a sale, its way easier to justify another pair.
So I have scoured the internet, literally I spent hours, looking for the cutest styles at the best prices to share. Most are close to 50% off. How can you say no? It has taken alot of willpower to not fill my own shopping carts. Well except for three pairs.
So here they are – some of my favourite pairs – ALL on sale.
And to shop more summer sale round ups, click here for dresses and here for jackets.
- Gingham Strappy Sandal. DSW | $30 | You can’t beat this price. This would be the perfect shoe to lighten up a little black dress.
- Cap Toe Ivory Pumps. Town Shoes | $130 |These are a little more of a splurge but they are classic and can be worn year round. LOVE these. I have an identical pair from Zara and I wear them with everything – skinny black pants, distressed denim, leather shorts. And the low block heel makes them super comfortable.
- Rebecca Minkoff Studded Slingback. Town Shoes | $115 | These would be the perfect work shoe. Fashionable, classic and comfortable.
- Vince Camuto Studded Leather Pumps. The Bay | $150 | Love the ankle detail on these.
- Sam Edelman Black and White Striped Mules. The Bay | $90 | These would be a great shoe for an all black look. SOLD OUT. SORRY.
- Floral Embellished Pumps. Town Shoes | $77 | A stunning special occasion shoe. If I had seen these 10 years ago, they definitely would have been my wedding shoes. Beautiful detail.
- Grey Espadrille Wedge. DSW | $62 | These come in black, but the grey is so nice for Summer and would work into Fall.
- Vince Camuto Strappy Multi Colour Sandals. The Bay | $117 | Also great for a special occasion, love the colours and tassel ties.
- Calvin Klein Nude Embellished Mules. The Bay | $105 | A great neutral shoe for summer. Perfect for the office.
- Floral Pumps. Aldo | $35 | I had to get these. They are such a cute substitute for a nude shoe because a light floral pattern like this goes with pretty much everything. They would look so good with stripes or a pair of girlfriends jeans.
- Sam Edelman Ankle Strap Sandals. Town Shoes | $103 | These come in black too but the pink…….love the pink. The different shades of pink work so well together.
- Rebecca Minkoff Gold Bow Mules. Town Shoes | $100 | Metallic is another great neutral, these are so easy to dress up or down.
- 1 State Black Leather Wedge Mules. Town Shoes | $90 | The shape of these shoes is so classic yet so so right now.
- Nude Studded Loafers. Aldo | $37 | Wardrobe stable – classic loafers.
- Rosegold Slides. Aldo| $20 | Beach shoes.
- Karl Lagerfeld Metallic Ruffle Mules. The Bay | $63 | I ordered these too, I had been eyeing them for a few months so I think it was meant to be…..
- 1 State Studded White Loafers. Town Shoes | $95 | I love a white shoe, this loafer would be great with an all black work outfit and also with distressed denim for a more casual look.
- Sam Edelman Studded Leather Slides. The Bay | $87 | The perfect weekend shoe to wear with you denim cut offs and would look cute with a maxi dress.
- Lucky Brand Camo Mules. Nordstrom | $65 | I love all things camo. I just do.
- Blue Gingham Double Bow Slides. The Bay | $60 ” The blue gingham pattern is so cute on these. And the bows. So feminine. Love.