To be honest Aldo isn’t always my go to store for shoes and accessories. But this Spring they have some gorgeous pieces. So many florals and pinks. In love.
1. Shades of Pink Drop Earrings ♥ These are the perfect statement earrings for Spring. I love all the different shades of pink.
2. Floral Slides ♥ I ordered these over the weekend. The only thing better than floral is floral paired with stripes.
3. Floral Cat Eye Sunnies ♥ A statement sunny is a must for me. I wear alot of basics and statement sunnies totally elevate basic jeans and a tee.
4. Flower Studs ♥ Not only are these are cute earrings but they would also look pretty on the cuffs or collar of a crisp button up shirt.
5. Embroidered Sneakers ♥ I am not really a sneaker kind of girl but if I am going to wear sneakers then they might as well be pretty. I would wear these with denim cut offs and an oversized sweatshirt.
6. Textured Floral Handbag ♥ This bag comes in a couple different shapes and also a backpack (I am thinking a pretty diaper bag). And its less than $50.
2 thoughts on “Currently Coveting: Aldo Shoes”
Loving all of these girly picks!
This is great Mandi, Love Aunt Nancy