Next up in the summer sale round up is jackets. I love waiting for jackets to come on sale because they are typically a more expensive item. And who doesn’t love a deal. Most of these jackets are close to 50% off. And while they may not be a go to for these hot summer days, thee jackets will be perfect for Fall layers (yes I went there, sorry) and also great for those chilly AC office environments.
And if you are looking for dresses, be sure to check out the summer dress sales here.
1. Linen Coat With Shoulder Detail. Zara | $60 | This one is over 50% off.
2. Textured Pink Long Blazer. Zara | $60 | Also over 50% off. This is so cute for the office. It would look great with a pair of red pants. Or denim if you want a more casual look. I am not usually very into pink, but I love a pink jacket.
3. Belted Checked Coat. TopShop at The Bay | $96 | I love how the print brings structure to this jacket but the belt tie keeps it casual and flowy.
4. Textured Checked Trench. TopShop at The Bay | $96
5. Green Duster Jacket. TopShop at Nordstrom | $76 | I have to have this. This is an amazing colour. Its so classic. I think the Queen wears a coat this colour, just saying.
6. Yellow Oversized Blazer. Zara | $60 | This colour makes me happy.
7. Sidestripe Trench. TopShop at The Bay | $81 | This modern take on the trench coat has great side stripe detail on the sleeves. SOLD OUT. SORRY.
8. Blush Asymmetric Oversized Blazer. TopShop at The Bay | $66 | You can’t go wrong with blush, it goes with pretty much everything.
9. Rust Oversized Blazer. Nordstrom | $60 | This is great colour too, sort of unexpected for blazer. And the fit on this is o perfect.
It’s spring and summer sale time ladies. There are so many beautiful pieces at great prices right now.
Over the next week I am going to round up all my fav sale pieces, including shoes, dresses, outerwear, accessories and more. Basically all the things I wish were in my closet, at prices that I would be willing to pay. But this girl only has so much closet space and a mat leave bank account. I am going to start with dresses but check back daily as I will publish something new each day. Or sign up for email below to be alerted when a new post is published.
1. Classic Black Chiffon Midi. Aritzia | $80
2. Black Linen Sundress. Nordstom | $97 | The bow detail on the back is so beautiful.
3. Black and White Striped Wrap Dress. The Bay | $104
4. Bell Sleeve Mini Dress. The Bay | $50 | This is a perfect Fall transitional piece. I ordered this one – hope it fits.
5. V Neck Ruffle Dress. The Bay | $34
6. Blush Ruffle Maxi. Urban Outfitters | $60
7. Blush Off The Shoulder Body Con. The Bay | $110
8. Pink and Red Midi Dress. Nordstrom | $69 | This is my absolute fav.
9. Red Strappy Dress. The Bay | $50
10. Tiered Floral Maxi. The Bay | $66
11. White Ruffle Midi Sundress. Nordstrom | $65
12. Button Front Sundress. Nordstrom | $82
13. Yellow Lace Off The Shoulder Midi. Nordstrom | $75
14. Yellow Tie Front Jumper. Urban Outfitters | $40 | This also comes in navy but I am loving the yellow.
15. Yellow City Print Ruffle Mini. The Bay |$35 | Love the print om this, this one is on its way into my closet as well.
Bay Days!!! So many Summer Sandals are 50% off at The Bay TODAY ONLY. I went through all the sale pieces and picked my favs below.
1. Anne Klein Double Bow Slides. These are in my shopping cart. Love the print. They come in black too if you are looking for something a little more neutral. Sale Price $50.
Continue reading “Bay Days Round Up: Sumer Sandals 50% Off”
I love The Bay but I always wait for a sale .
Today dressess are up to 50% off. Here are a few of my favs from the sale. With the exception of a couple, all are under $100 and most under $50. Shipping and returns are free at The Bay as long as you spend $45.
- Black and White Striped Wrap Dress
- Bow Neck A Line
- Red One Sleeve Ruffle Body Con
- Tiered Floral Maxi
- Off The Shoulder Body Con
- Embroidered A Line
- Blush Wrap Dress
- Levi’s Chambray Mini
- Black Tank Dress
- Yellow Lace Fit & Flare
- Ruffle Sleeve Shirt Dress
My favourite days are Bay Days, especially when shoes are on sale. I added a ‘few’ new pairs to my shoe wardrobe today as I was going through all the shoes on sale. There are so many cute style at great prices. Here are all my favs from the sale.
1. Vince Camuto Metallic Leather Slides
Continue reading “Bay Days: Spring Shoe Sale”
What I love most about a Spring/Summer wardrobe is that I get to wear dresses. No pants, no tights – so comfortable. I just love bare legs. Mind you along with the comfort of bare legs comes shaving……. but it’s worth it. Especially when your hair is blond because you can totally get away with skipping a few days (at least I think no one notices).
I am sharing a few of my favourite Spring/Summer dresses from Zara and The Bay. I love shopping online at both these stores because shipping is free (if you spend over $50) and returns are simple.
Continue reading “Spring Dress Staples”
Okay so these leggings are a dream. I still love my Aritzia leggings but these are winning right now because they are so great postpartum. They are a little higher waisted than the Aritzia leggings and the compression is great – as one would expect from SPANX. They are a little pricey but worth it. I picked mine up at Nordstrom on sale in the summer for $78. Right now you can get them full price at The Bay for $108 and given the magic these leggings can do for your mid section I think its totally worth the investment.
Continue reading “SPANX Faux Leather Leggings”