I have been on the hunt for leopard mules for Fall. They are such a great early Fall piece. I mean nothing says Fall more than animal print. And as much as I love booties, we have ALL Winter to wear them, so I like to take advantage of the warmer weather in Sept/Oct to keep wearing my mules.
And leopard is so versatile. It looks great with a basic button up shirt and a pair of cropped black pants or even a pair of subtly checked pants would look cute with leopard. And of course they look amazing with denim and over-sized knits (maybe a mustard or any shade of brown/nude).
Here are a few of the pairs I am coveting, prices all between $100-$200.
1. 1State Leopard Mules. Nordstrom. I love the slit on these. I always lean toward mules that are higher cut on the foot because they stay on better. But a higher cut tends to shorten your leg slightly so the slit on these helps show a little more foot and lengthen you leg. I think these are the ones that I am going to get.
2. Caslon Leopard Mules With Leather Strap. Nordstrom. I love the leather strap on these,
3. Louise et Cie Bow Detail Leopard Mules. Nordstrom. I love these and was so ready to buy them but I have to be honest I have a narrow foot and they were hard to keep on my foot when I walked. But that’s not to say they aren’t a great a shoe and wont fit someone else’s foot.
4. Matisse Leopard Mules. I love the cut-out detail on these which also makes them perfect to wear next Spring/Summer too.
5. Cole Haan Leopard Mules. These are a little more of a splurge, close to $200, but they are such a classic shoe.
One thought on “The Perfect Early Fall Shoe: Leopard Mules”
I am so obsessed with Leopard Mules right now!