Last summer sale round up for the week. Wow, all these sale round ups involved alot of online shopping. I mean there could be worse things I suppose…… Although it has been hard to not buy EVERYTHING.
This post covers off weekend wear wear. Play dates or hot dates, I included it all. Personally my days are mostly full of play dates but I love a date night outfit. So usually I am just a little overdressed at the park. Don’t judge.
And if you are looking for more sales, check out my round ups for dresses, work wear, shoes and jackets.
1. Off The Should Striped Peplum Top. The Bay | $37
2. One Shoulder Bow Tie Shirt. J.Crew. |$30 | This is my favourite find from the sales. The colour, the bow, and the price tag. Perfect date night top.
3. Grey Ruffle Sleeve Tee. Forever 21 | $30 | I love a basic tee with a ruffle. This works with a basic pair of shorts or can be dressed up and tucked into a pair of trousers for the office.
4. Mid Length Denim CutOffs. American Eagle Outfitters | $40 | I have these and they are the perfect length if you want a little more coverage. I always size up at least 1 size with American Eagle shorts. I prefer my shorts a little looser. I went with a 10 and I am normally a 6.
These are actually the shorts I DIYed a side stripe onto. See the tutorial here.
5. Studded Gladiator Sandals. American Eagle | $18 | I have these shoes in the nude and they are really comfortable. I wear them almost everyday actually. Anyways the nude is sold out but they are on sale now in the black. Which I have just order because they are $18! Just size up at least a half size with these. I ordered a 9 and am normally an 8.5
6. Button Striped Midi Skirt. American Eagle Outfitters | $26 | This has a matching crop top too if you like that look but it would also look great with a simple knotted white tee.
7. High Rise Bow Tie Shorts. J. Crew | $70 | These would work for the office but I was thinking these would be cute for date night with a pair of heels and maybe a floral tee. These come in black and blush too.
8. Striped Midi Dress With Buttons. Urban Outfitters | $50 | A great dress for these hot summer days.
9. Vince Camuto Green Eyelet Dress. Nordstrom | $115 | The colour on this is so beautiful. And pockets. Yes please.
10. Distressed Denim Shorts. American Eagle Outfitters | $54 | Size up if you want a more relaxed fit. At least one size. I typically go up two sizes in denim shorts.
11. Gingham Embroidered Shorts. Zara | $19 |
12. Free People Red Striped Wrap Mini. The Bay | $31 | This is a thicker fabric so might be a little hot in the summer. This would be a fab early Fall skirt with an oversized knit.
13. Free People Distressed Denim Mini. The Bay| $50 |