Last summer sale round up for the week. Wow, all these sale round ups involved alot of online shopping. I mean there could be worse things I suppose…… Although it has been hard to not buy EVERYTHING.
This post covers off weekend wear wear. Play dates or hot dates, I included it all. Personally my days are mostly full of play dates but I love a date night outfit. So usually I am just a little overdressed at the park. Don’t judge.
1. Off The Should Striped Peplum Top. The Bay | $37
2. One Shoulder Bow Tie Shirt. J.Crew. |$30 | This is my favourite find from the sales. The colour, the bow, and the price tag. Perfect date night top.
3. Grey Ruffle Sleeve Tee. Forever 21 | $30 | I love a basic tee with a ruffle. This works with a basic pair of shorts or can be dressed up and tucked into a pair of trousers for the office.
4. Mid Length Denim CutOffs. American Eagle Outfitters | $40 | I have these and they are the perfect length if you want a little more coverage. I always size up at least 1 size with American Eagle shorts. I prefer my shorts a little looser. I went with a 10 and I am normally a 6.
These are actually the shorts I DIYed a side stripe onto. See the tutorial here.
5. Studded Gladiator Sandals. American Eagle | $18 | I have these shoes in the nude and they are really comfortable. I wear them almost everyday actually. Anyways the nude is sold out but they are on sale now in the black. Which I have just order because they are $18! Just size up at least a half size with these. I ordered a 9 and am normally an 8.5
6. Button Striped Midi Skirt. American Eagle Outfitters | $26 | This has a matching crop top too if you like that look but it would also look great with a simple knotted white tee.
7. High Rise Bow Tie Shorts. J. Crew | $70 | These would work for the office but I was thinking these would be cute for date night with a pair of heels and maybe a floral tee. These come in black and blush too.
8. Striped Midi Dress With Buttons. Urban Outfitters | $50 | A great dress for these hot summer days.
9. Vince Camuto Green Eyelet Dress. Nordstrom | $115 | The colour on this is so beautiful. And pockets. Yes please.
10. Distressed Denim Shorts. American Eagle Outfitters | $54 | Size up if you want a more relaxed fit. At least one size. I typically go up two sizes in denim shorts.
11. Gingham Embroidered Shorts. Zara | $19 |
12. Free People Red Striped Wrap Mini. The Bay | $31 | This is a thicker fabric so might be a little hot in the summer. This would be a fab early Fall skirt with an oversized knit.
13. Free People Distressed Denim Mini. The Bay| $50 |