I have always loved the colour yellow. In fact, I looked for months to find my the perfect yellow dress for my school prom. I may even still have it – more than 20 years later. But yellow isn’t just for summer ladies, it’s actually a great colour to wear into Fall. Just add a pair of brown booties and a cardi.
Here are some of my fav yellow pieces right now. And I am sure in the coming months as stores stock up on Fall gear, I will have more yellow to share.
1. Wrap Midi Dress. Nordstrom. |This dress is such a beautiful shape and would be so flattering. It looks great with a nude pair of heels as pictured, but you could also add a little edge with black booties.
2. Square Toe Pumps with Block Heel. Zara | Such a classic shape with the square toe and block heel. And only $80.
3. Leather Slingbacks. Zara | I haven’t worn slingbacks since the eighties, but these feel so right.
4. Mules With Bow Detail. Zara | Cant beat a pair of shoes for less than $50. This mustard shade of yellow looks amazing with jeans.
5. Straight Cut Blazer. Zara. | I love this muted yellow to wear with denim. And this is less than $50.
6. TopShop Cropped Pants. Nordstrom. Only $50.
7. Off The Should Eyelet Dress. Zara | Add a jean jacket or a cozy cardi and a pair of booties (like these) and this dress will take you well into Fall.