Summer sales are a great time to invest in some new pieces for your office wardrobe. Many pieces are versatile enough to wear through multiple seasons but many companies have a more relaxed policy when it comes to dress codes so office wear is so much more relaxed than it used to be which means many of the pieces work through the weekend as well.
Here are some of my favorite office appropriate pieces – on sale right now.
1. Blush Asymmetrical Blazer. TopShop At The Bay | $66 | You can never have too many blazers because they aren’t just for the office anymore, they are a great layering piece for your casual wardrobe too. Pair this with a tee and denim and it’s the perfect weekend look.
3. Striped Peplum Blouse. The Bay | $37 |The shape of this blouse is so easy to wear and flattering. Plus its back and white which is a great neutral.
4. Gingham Wrap Blouse. J. Crew | $53
6. Oversized Blazer in Rust. Nordstrom | $60 |The colour on this is so beautiful. And the oversized fit is so comfortable.
7. Striped Crossover Pants. J. Crew |$58 | Sometimes you just want to wear the softest silk pants.
8. Checked Wide Leg Bow Front Trousers. J. Crew | $60 |
10 Yellow Pleated Trousers. Nordstrom | $54. Oh how I covet a pair of yellow trousers. These are a great statement piece. Pair them with a white tee for an understated look or go bold with a floral blouse. Or a black and white striped blazer would be gorgeous paired with this as well.
11. Donna Karan Pleated Midi. The Bay | $77 | A pleated midi is a wardrobe staple that will take you through the whole year. Pair it with a light weight tee for the summer, add a jean jacket and booties in the fall and in the winter layer on an oversized knit.
12. High Waisted Checked Shorts. Zara| $40 | The perfect pair of office appropriate shorts.